Watch Designer overview
View in-depth demo of Designer
Steve Walker, Manager of Supply Chain Systems, Under Armour
Why use it?
Winshuttle Workflow™ is a SharePoint-based solution to automate business processes via forms and workflows. Workflow works hand in hand with Winshuttle Designer and the other Winshuttle products to give you everything you need to completely overhaul your most complex processes.
What can it do?
Workflow is the execution component of Winshuttle’s process solution. The product executes processes and workflows that have previously been created in Winshuttle Designer, as well as providing the governance, control and reporting capabilities that modern businesses need.
Workflow not only gives you the real-time status of the process and the data in the process at that point, but also stores detailed historic logs of every single run of the process. This enables you to quickly eliminate bottle necks and analyze how your processes and workflows are performing.
Key features of Workflow
- Seamlessly integrated with SharePoint
- Full history and audit trail
- Powerful assignment reporting
- Extensive administrative capabilities
- Document routing and life cycle support
- Easy integration with databases and ERP systems
How does it work?
- Easily define custom forms using Microsoft InfoPath to automatically create Web-based forms by publishing to your server with Winshuttle Designer. Associate each node in the workflow and each participant in the process with their own custom web view of the form.
- Control each workflow participant’s view of the form throughout the workflow process by connecting each node in the workflow with a specific form view. For instance, some participants may see some information as read only while other participants don’t see the information at all.
- Control who can attach files, replace files, and assign workflow participants. For example, a request might come in to a customer support person who in turn assigns the remainder of the workflow participants.
- Automatically assign participants based on a product number or other criteria such as lookup in Active Directory.
- Allow for some of the approvals to be handled via email – a printable view of the form is attached with the email and will also include any file attachments.