When it comes to SAP, IT organizations generally have more on their ‘to do’ list than the necessary time or resources allow. The backlog of requests for enhancements, new reports, new functionalities, etc., often seems never-ending. Recent increases of consumerization of user-interfaces, mobile workers, advanced analytics, cloud migrations, etc., have added to this complexity.
You may find yourself asking these questions:
- How do I navigate this maze?
- How do I add high value to the business while maintaining full security and governance?
- Where should I start, i.e. what to focus on first to establish a good foundation?
- How can I leverage my SAP investments?
- How can I focus more on the high-value projects and less on the low-value work?
Manoj Bhargaw, Winshuttle’s Enterprise Solutions Director, will address these concerns during the microforum “Discover Sustainable Business Value by Improving Productivity & Saving Costs Across the Enterprise”.
His numerous years of experience with many large SAP customers, will help provide clarity into the clear patterns in the IT space. During the microforum you will be able to discuss these patterns and gain clear, workable action items specific for your business.
We hope to see you there!
SAPPHIRE NOW Presentation Title: Discover Sustainable Business Value by Improving Costs Across the Enterprise
Date: June 3rd
Time: 12 PM (noon) EST
Venue: Technology Microforum 2
Questions or comments about this article?
Tweet @Winshuttle to continue the conversation!