Remote - US West, North America
Reports to: Director, Sales - West
The Account Executive will drive Winshuttle software license sales into new and existing accounts by conducting extensive conversations with mid-to-high level contacts, and navigate corporate pathways into mid to larger enterprise accounts, creating interest in the Winshuttle solution. The Account Executive should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain an existing territory of business, as well as establish and work with partners. The Account Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Account Executive possesses an entrepreneurial, take-charge style and will bring a solid record of hitting/exceeding quota and managing a territory.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Understand the technology of Winshuttle’s product line sufficiently to identify and describe to our customers how our products can solve our customer’s business problems, help them be more competitive in the marketplace, and leverage their existing technology investments
- Develop a minimum of five accurate proposals each month for new prospects which successfully solve the prospect’s business problems, demonstrate how Winshuttle’s solution will make the prospect’s business more competitive
- Make effective, persuasive presentations using effective communication which showcase Winshuttle solutions. Presentations must convey confidence and credibility while detailing Winshuttle’s ability to implement a solution that supports our customer’s needs to solve their business problems, be more competitive and leverage their existing technology investments
- Identify qualified prospects who would benefit from purchasing a Winshuttle solution by using company’s lead programs, maintaining strategic business relationships with key partners, and conducting research to identify potential prospects
- Cultivate and maintain excellent customer relationships by using a consultative approach to open discussions with customers, explore their business needs, summarize customer’s needs and issues, discover solutions and gain agreement on your solution
- Provide ongoing account management by meeting (either in person or via phone) with current customers at least once each 45 days to maintain Winshuttle’s business relationship with the customer and identify new sales opportunities with existing customers
- Develop and maintain a sufficient understanding of Winshuttle’s pricing and product configuration alternatives to design solutions for customers and demonstrate how Winshuttle’s solutions will solve their business problems, be more competitive and leverage their existing technology investments
- Generate sufficient new proposals per month to maintain an average of a 3-4x quota in opportunity pipeline
- Develop accurate sales forecasts and enter into company Sales Force Automation system
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly assigned quota
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- SAP (or other ERP) knowledge/experience
- 7+ years successful territory sales experience in enterprise software sales
- Track record of sales at a high level of achievement
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.