Bothell, WA (Corporate), North America
Reports to: Director, Solutions Engineering
The Associate Solutions Engineering role will work with the Winshuttle Inside Sales team to deliver predominately online, and occasional in-person product demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and Pre-Sales Training. This position acts as the trusted technical advisor when engaging with customers, prospects, and partners. The primary focus is to influence potential customers of Winshuttle’s technical superiority, while collaborating and supporting Winshuttle’s Account Executives in their efforts to champion and sell Winshuttle products.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Uses knowledge of SAP and Winshuttle Studio products, processes, and consultative selling skills to assess and educate customers on role and value of Winshuttle Studio product.
- Builds in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical priorities, challenges and initiatives and maps those needs to Winshuttle products and services
- Builds relationships within the account to become the trusted technical advisor
- Responsible for working with Corporate Account Executives in proposing solutions that meet customers’ needs
- Create and maintain pre-sales materials and collateral
- Develop and implement proof of concept sessions with potential customers
- Perform solution discovery with both business and technical staff
- Deliver pre-sales training as needed
- Deliver online product demonstrations
- Up to 20% travel (US & Canada)
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities. Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Working knowledge of Winshuttle Studio
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technology on business challenges, processes, and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proven ability to effectively deliver sales results
- Other ERP (non-SAP) knowledge/experience a plus
- 3+ years working in technical pre-sales, sales or consulting
- Hands on experience with Winshuttle Studio (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Practical or consultative experience with SAP (any modules)
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.