Hyderabad, India, India
Reports to: Director
Winshuttle’s Customer Success Team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to design, implement and manage solutions around our products for our large enterprise customers. If you’re eager to make an impact in the SAP/.NET market and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! You will be part of a global team of very talented software professionals creating solutions to solve SAP business process issues in enterprise customers. Integration of SAP with the .NET platform is Winshuttle’s USP. Looking for People with exposure to OOPS, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, C#.NET/ VB.NET and Sharepoint 2010 / 2013 .
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- To design solutions for SAP business processes using Winshuttle suite of applications
- Ability to manage project requirements and customer relationships
- To be part of a team and also manage implementation projects in a customer facing role
- Developing and presenting group training sessions
- To design ‘Proof of Concept’ solutions as part of the pre-sales and sales cycle
- Deliver online and in-person product demonstrations
- Mentoring of junior staff members
- 10-25% Travel Required
- Participate in UAT software testing
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritises effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Basic understanding and experience with SAP preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of Business Process Management software (Workflow)
- Fundamental knowledge of MS InfoPath or any other software application for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data
- Strong understanding and practical experience with OOPS, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, C#.NET/ VB.NET.
- Practical or consultative experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013 development (this includes code development using SharePoint Server object model, WSP, Feature, Web Part, Web Page)
- Hands on experience with HTML, Web Services, ASP.Net ,AJAX tools for .net
- Knowledge of XSLT, XPATH , WCF, Web API
- Basic understanding of Database DMLs and ERD
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for customers
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
- Excellent management, planning, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual – high energy, high activity levels – passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing product company
BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 5 – 9 years of relevant experience
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.