Bothell, WA (Corporate), North America
Reports to: Supervisor, Marketing Ops
Winshuttle software is a game changer for SAP power users and line of business owners who touch the data of some of the world’s most recognizable brands. Once users see our software is when the “aha” happens. It’s the job of the marketing specialist to drive demand to help get our solutions into the capable hands of SAP users. This role requires a deep understanding of the art and science of a well-developed and executed campaign as well as the Marketo skills to build, deploy and optimize the campaign to turn a lead into a qualified sales opportunity. The individual enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can balance multiple projects and tasks across a small team of like-minded marketing automation experts to support field marketing and corporate campaigns.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Manage the campaign calendar schedule
- Campaign ideation, content development including writing subject lines, campaigns and landing pages
- Build, test and deploy programs in Marketo
- Work closely with field marketing managers and team of Marketo experts on end-to-end campaign development
- Make course corrections and optimizations to achieve desired results
- Works well with others across international time zones and teams
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Deep and broad understanding of campaign best practices
- Proven ability to deliver analysis and actionable insights from marketing reporting
- Marketo basic to intermediate skills for building campaigns, nurturing streams, webinars, etc.
- Understanding of lead generation process flows
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues in process and/or system flows
- 2-5 years tech b-to-b marketing experience
- At least 2 years Marketo experience (Marketo Certification a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing or like field/experience
- com experience preferred
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal skills
- Roles that required impeccable attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage a process without micromanaging
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.