Bothell, WA (Corporate), North America
Reports to: Director, Finance
This position is responsible for portraying high customer service and a fun place to work atmosphere at Winshuttle through professional interactions with clients, customers and employees. Main responsibilities are to coordinate office operations and administrative needs while maintaining office procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, confidentiality, efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative, facilities, accounting and administrative support related tasks with the ability to work independently. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and tasks.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Manage all incoming visitors and calls and take action as appropriate.
- Serve as the point person for building maintenance, mailing, supply ordering, business cards, food ordering company programs and errands.
- Deal with general correspondence and queries.
- Book transport and accommodation for office visitors and candidates. Provide general support to all visitors.
- Organize and schedule meetings and recruitment scheduling as required.
- Ensure health and safety policies are up to date. Carry out routine inspections to ensure first aid boxes are adequately stocked and that fire extinguishers are adequately maintained and routinely tested.
- Serve as the point person for cleaning services and ensure standards are maintained.
- Maintain kitchen and supply areas.
- Data entry of vendor invoices and review of Concur expenses.
- Prepare mail merges and visitor visa letters.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and programs.
- Support and organize company events and meetings.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Systematic and organized
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the internet.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and constant changes in priorities
- Detail oriented, organizational and multi-tasking skills
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.