Hyderabad, India, India
Reports to: Manager Quality Engineering
Winshuttle’s Quality Team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to Work collaboratively with testing and development during all stages of projects to provide automation of functional cases.
If you’re eager to make an impact in the Testing Domain and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very talented Quality professionals who perform various types of testing, & design and implement the automation framework for web / Desktop based applications & also develop automated smoke, functional, and regression test suites for GUI Front End, and Database backend. You should be able to work collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results. Integration of SAP with the .NET platform is Winshuttle’s USP.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Security Tester/Lead will be responsible for web application security and standards assessments on continual basis.
- Perform Application Penetration Testing
- Responsible for defining and ensuring web application security and standards are conformed
- Experience in Security Testing for cloud applications
- Automate Testing scripts and procedures.
- Scanning for code for security guideline violations.
- Leadership Qualities, in particular communication to a wide range of technical stakeholders and senior management and the ability to mentor a team of Engineers.
- Good knowledge of manual code review, threat modeling and vulnerability identification
- Conduct risk analysis and risk assessments on existing and proposed systems, document findings, and recommends risk mitigation strategies
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Proven ability to effectively lead large customer facing business solution projects
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technology on business challenges, processes, and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for customers
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
7 to 8 Years of experience in testing or software industry experience and successful track record in product testing.
5 Years of experience in application security and accessibility standards.
BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college.
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.