Hyderabad, India, India
Reports to: Manager - Software Engineering
Winshuttle’s engineering teams is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to design and develop our next generation products from conception to launch. If you’re eager to make an impact in a niche ERP market and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! You will be part of a global team of very talented software professionals creating innovative products to solve data governance and business process improvement problems in medium and large enterprises. You will be expected to be a part of production of high quality, customer-focused software applications while continuously seeking to strike the right balance between extreme software development methodologies and the time and customer-driven pressures of a fast growing innovative company.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Design & Development of software applications in .NET Technologies.
- This position is opened for “Individual Contributor”.
- Working with new feature, troubleshoot existing issue.
- Refactoring and re-engineering of existing code base for better output.
- To co-ordinate and communicate with global product management, program management, QA, technical support and sales teams at various stages of product development.
- Should have Experience of working on Agile Methodology.
- Primarily responsible for creation of Proof of Concept/Functional Prototype
- Must have strong knowledge of Design Patterns & SOA
- Strong programming background in .Net 4.0 and above, C#, LINQ , Asp.net , Threading, XML and other advanced Microsoft technologies
- Must have knowledge of WCF, OOPS, IIS Internals, SOAP, Basic Database DMLs, ORM & Lambda Expressions.
- Experience of managing small size teams of developers
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development
- Responsible for POC as required
- Quick learner of new technology.
- Prepare document like HLD and Class Design Diagram.
- Experience of SharePoint Development is an added advantage.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Proven ability to effectively lead large customer facing business solution projects
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technology on business challenges, processes, & efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for customers
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
- BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college with 6 – 8 years demonstrated experience and successful track record in architecting, designing and developing desktop / Web based applications and Add-in applications using Microsoft technologies
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.