Hyderabad, India, India
Reports to: Manager Quality
Winshuttle’s Quality Team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to Work collaboratively with testing and development during all stages of projects to provide automation of functional cases.
If you’re eager to make an impact in the Testing Domain and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very talented Quality professionals who perform various types of testing, & design and implement the automation framework for web based applications & also develop automated smoke, functional, and regression test suites for GUI Front End, and Database backend. You should be able to work collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results. Integration of SAP with the .NET platform is Winshuttle’s USP
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- To Understand & Explore new and existing features of the product.
- Work collaboratively with development team during all stages of projects to develop highly effective functional, Non-Functional, Negative and end-to-end test cases.
- Ability to Test and Automate functional cases.
- To ensure test scripts are always up to date and monitor their status during every run.
- Develop, nurture, and maintain relationship with other functional teams
- Creation, Modification and Execution of Test Scenarios/Scripts – Automated and Manual
- Identification and reporting of issues and defects
- Ensuring adherence to test and quality processes
- Ensuring proper documentation of all results and ability to provide detailed reports for failure cases
- Should be able to create Test automation frameworks, utilities, Test Plans and understanding of estimation techniques
- Should be able to Lead, mentor and coach the juniors
- Design and implement the automation framework for Web / Desktop based applications.
- Develop automated smoke, functional, and regression test suites for GUI Front End, and Database backend using Selenium / Test Stack White with C #.
- Expert in Test Designing, Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategies, Test cases, Test scripts, Test Automation & Test Reporting
- Experience of working in Share-point / SAP environment is an added advantage
- Experience in Performance and Security testing
- Expert in creating automation Frameworks using Selenium / Test Stack White
- Experience in Automating Web services, Client-Server / Desktop based products.
- Knowledge of OO programming languages (C# / Java)
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
Proven ability to effectively lead large customer facing business solution projects
Proven ability to understand the impact of technology on business challenges, processes, and efficiency
Demonstrated ability to explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
Demonstrated ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for customers
Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
4 to 6 years of software industry experience and successful track record in product testing with BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college.
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.