Paris, France, Europe, Middle East, Africa
Reports to: VP EMEA & APAC
To maximize software licensing revenue by guiding, coaching and managing Strategic/Regional Account Managers to achieve and exceed their revenue goals. The Sales Director will drive enterprise license sales into new and existing accounts by leading his/her team to prospect target accounts for new business, maintaining an existing territory of business, as well as establishing and working with Partners. The Sales Director is responsible for driving the regional sales strategy.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- In line with the go to market strategy, develop and execute on an Annual Regional Business Plan
- Establish sales targets in line with this Plan and review performance against goals – Forecast/Pipeline/ Margin/Commit/Upside
- Ensure sales team deliver against these goals through active performance management and providing feedback/coaching
- Support Strategic/Regional Account Managers in carrying out Account/Territory Plans and hold regular innovative account development sessions for key accounts
- Work with the team to build trusted relationships with customers and Partners and understand their needs/business challenges
- Assist the sales team in reviewing the commercial health of deals and ensure that revenue recognition is achieved
- Attend sales calls/meetings and lead from the front by using output to develop team members through feedback/coaching
- Actively manage business opportunity pipeline ensuring the sales team generate 3x quota
- Define methods for growing quality pipeline and help develop strategy/execution plans for more complex deals
- Mentor the team and provide some support in helping them qualify opportunities and handle difficult customer situations
- Support the Account Managers in the negotiation of deals to maintain profitability and ensure implementation is achievable
- Disseminate credentials and lessons learned through key win/loss reviews
- Hires the best and then develops them to be high achievers
- Accelerate new joiners time to productivity
- Identifying team development needs and agree annual IDPs
- Drive operational excellence and accurate sales forecasts
- Cascades strategic goals into aligned departmental goals.
- Drives execution – sets high performance standards, mobilises resources and removes barriers to success. Holds self and others accountable.
- Drives change – challenges assumptions and takes responsibility for leading and executing change.
- Makes sound and timely decisions – uses good problem solving, decision making and planning tools. Analyses and take corrective action where necessary.
- Uses the full capabilities of employees in department – understands their development needs and aspirations, takes these into consideration when assigning roles and responsibilities.
- Knows employees and looks out for their well-being – takes care of employees and communicates their importance in both words and actions.
- Over communicates – clearly translates corporate goals into departmental goals and targets. Communicates with passion and purpose in a way that makes employees want to listen.
- Creates an environment that recognises the importance of listening to employees and encourages them to communicate their ideas.
- Displays ethical character and competence – gains trust by acting with integrity and intent. Is professionally credible in role.
- Is a role model – displays high levels of commitment and energy, role models our company values and sets high standards of behaviour. Influence others positively, act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Business planning, sales strategy and how to execute on market strategies
- How to lead from the front and continually add value to sales cycle
- Deep knowledge of detailed sales planning and forecasting
- Methods for growing opportunity pipeline
- How to sell technical software solutions that are tailored to meet enterprise customers’ needs and demands
- Strong commercial acumen and how to drive profitable growth
- How to recruit, lead and motivate sales people
- Deep knowledge of SAP (or other ERP software) a distinct advantage
- At least 10 years’ proven track record in software licensing sales at an enterprise level
- A solid record of hitting/exceeding quota and managing a region
- Proven experience of selecting and leading high performing software sales teams
- Built strategic customer relationships that significantly contributed to increased business revenue and driven unique opportunities from business-led conversations
- Developed and driven strategic partnerships
- Selling using a formal solution selling methodology
- Driven operational excellence, accurate sales forecasting and strong business opportunity pipeline
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.