Hyderabad, India, India
Reports to: Manager - Product Design
Winshuttle’s engineering team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to design and develop our next generation products from conception to launch. If you’re eager to make an impact in a niche ERP market and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! You will be part of a global team of very talented software professionals creating innovative products to solve data governance and business process improvement problems in medium and large enterprises. You will be expected to be a part of production of high quality, customer-focused software applications while continuously seeking to strike the right balance between extreme software development methodologies and the time and customer-driven pressures of a fast growing innovative company.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- This position is opened for “Individual Contributor”.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language.
- Work closely with UX Design to deliver usable, useful, and intuitive user interfaces.
- Create custom WPF controls from mockups and written specs.
- Create advanced prototypes using Expression Blend or similar tools.
- Suggest UI improvements for current and future designs.
- Educate others on UI design and development principles.
- Deep experience in XAML, WPF, and Blend.
- Experience in UI Design and Development.
- Experience with .NET, C#, and Visual Studio.
- Experience creating Custom WPF Controls.
- Experience with Telerik WPF controls.
- Experience with MVVM or similar Model/View framework.
- Experience with SVN or similar version control system.
- Experience working in Lean/Agile development environment.
- Some experience with SQL, SQLite or other database systems.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritises effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Works on complex issues where analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, creative techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
- Uses seasoned professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Delegates work to others in the job family according to established procedure and practices.
- BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with 4 to 7 years of demonstrated experience and successful track record as UI Developer/Engineer or Front End Developer/Engineer.
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.