Bothell, WA (Corporate), North America
Reports to: Director, Customer Success
Responsible for designing, developing and delivering technical solutions for customer needs that are highly technical or specialized in nature. Provides technical consulting support to clients and sales for complex design, product recommendations and solution proposals. Responsible for a high level of communication to clients and internal corporate resources. Define technical and project strategies, gather business requirements, write detailed functional specifications, document best practices, and consult to provide analytical insight on product improvement/ development and feature innovation. Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate product and service capabilities. Utilize customer facing skills and technical background to represent the company within our customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior leaders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation, and to coach customer teams to be self-sufficient. Manage complex projects with significant bottom-line impact. Occasionally deliver customer training.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
Customer Services Delivery and Consulting
- Lead customers in developing and documenting detailed functional requirements
- Design and develop electronic forms and workflow solutions using Winshuttle Foundation products to meet customer business and functional requirements
- Mentor other service delivery team members
Collaboration and Leadership
- Develop innovative tools, approaches, processes and solutions that mature the organization
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships between the Customer, project team, and other internal delivery partners
- Maintain strong work standards, and promotes productivity, accountability and high morale
- Collaborate effectively with project and other service delivery team members
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Tenured experience working with clients on cross-functional business processes solutions
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technology on business challenges, processes, and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for customers
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering or a similar field
- 8+ years’ experience developing and implementing technical business solutions
- Proficient in Business Process Management software (Workflow, Nintex, etc.)
- Proficient with reading and interpreting technical information
- Strong software customization with the ability and business acumen to exercise judgment in selecting methods and solutions for client needs
- Experience capturing and documenting technical requirements
- Experience with MS InfoPath or any other software application for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013 development
- Experience with HTML, Web Services, ASP.Net ,AJAX tools for .net
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Knowledge of XSLT, XPATH , WCF, Web API
- Basic understanding of Databases
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.