Wimbledon, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa
Reports to: Channel Director, EMEA
The Solution Engineer will work with the EMEA Distribution and UK Sales teams to provide pre-sales support in selling Winshuttle Solutions via both the direct and indirect channels.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Using functional knowledge and experience of SAP processes and Winshuttle product capabilities, uncover potential business needs effectively position and demonstrate Winshuttle based solutions to prospects and partner prospects
- Deliver online and in person product demonstrations, proof-of-concepts and pre-sales training
- Ensure that partner pre-sales capabilities are as effective as Winshuttle’s internal resources
- Support marketing initiatives and campaigns, deliver webinars and represent Winshuttle at trade shows
- Assist partners in developing joint solution offerings and associated value propositions
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and technical priorities, challenges and initiatives and map those needs to Winshuttle/partner product offerings and services
- Build relationships with the partner account teams to become the trusted technical advisor
- Collaborate with members of the UKI, EMEA and global pre-sales teams to create and maintain content, demos and collateral
- Contribute to knowledge transfer initiatives within the EMEA and global pre-sales teams to promote transparency and personal growth
- 50% minimum travel expected
- Must be eligible to travel freely within the EU, Middle East & Africa
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritises effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- 5+ years of functional and technical SAP knowledge
- Good understanding of end-to-end business processes
- SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- 5+ years experience in technical pre-sales or technical consulting role
- Practical or consultative experience with SAP (any modules)
- Forms and workflow experience is a plus
- Proven ability to effectively deliver technical sales results
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.