Munich, Germany, Europe, Middle East, Africa
Reports to: Sales Director, DACH
To generate the maximum amount of enterprise software licensing revenue by identifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities within named customer base comprising of mostly Fortune 500 companies. As senior solution sales person, you will be managing the entire sales process and building long-lasting relationships through your understanding of your customers’ business challenges.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Qualify and prioritise new and existing opportunities within a named customer base that offer the greatest revenue return to Winshuttle
- Navigate corporate pathways in named enterprise accounts to gain entry to higher levels and strategic decision-makers
- Understand the business goals, challenges and issues for all prioritised customer accounts
- Leverage your understanding of Winshuttle’s product portfolio to identify how our products can solve your customer’s business problems and more effectively utilize their existing technology investments
- Document and manage dynamic Account Plans encapsulating the above business requirements
- Formally present Winshuttle’s value proposition to customers and showcase our ability to implement a solution that solves their business problem.
- Correctly identify the buying criteria of the economic buyers and respond to their concerns/objections
- Negotiate on value during sales capture and expertly apply proven ‘closing’ method/s to win deals
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your Sales Director
- Develop a 12 month pipeline of well qualified incremental business opportunities
- Provide ongoing account management by meeting with customers to maintain Winshuttle’s business relationship and identify new sales opportunities
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritises effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- Deep knowledge of SAP (or other ERP software)
- How to sell technical software solutions that are tailored to meet a customers’ needs and demands
- The dynamics of the external business landscape and emerging IT trends
- A strong technical affinity with a deep understanding of IT principles
- Business Intelligence knowledge/experience a plus
- At least 10 years’ proven track record in software licensing sales at an enterprise level
- Consistent over-achievement against quota
- Building strategic customer relationships that significantly contribute to increased business revenue
- Holding business-led discussions at a C level with a ‘top down inside out perspective’
- Selling software solutions to various lines of business including IT, Finance, Distribution, HR etc
- Selling using a formal solution selling methodology (ideally CCS)
- Proven ability to create and execute on an Strategic Account Plans
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.