February 27, 2014
8:00 am – 2:00 pm │ FREE Winshuttle Workshop
Join us for a FREE workshop in Houston to learn how Winshuttle allows you to integrate SharePoint, Excel & SAP, all without any programming! Whether you’re new to Winshuttle or have been using the tools for years, we’ll show you how we make heroes who guarantee data quality, streamline operations and continually improve processes.
You’ll learn how Winshuttle can help you to:
- Utilize Microsoft Excel as a secure front-end for getting data in and out of SAP
- Build custom Excel templates for mass data entry and updating
- Use Microsoft SharePoint to add workflow and process automation to Excel-based solutions
And hear from Winshuttle Customer J.R. Atkins from ConocoPhillips on how they use Winshuttle to improve their SAP usability and master data governance.
111 North Post Oak Lane
Houston, TX 77024
8 am – 12pm
- Winshuttle Overview
- Customer Success Story – ConocoPhillips
- Live demonstrations
- Excel data migration to and from SAP
- Share-Point based forms & workflows with direct connection to SAP
- Sharing of experiences with other SAP and Winshuttle customers and experts
- Interactive Discussion
- Networking Luncheon
Customer Bonus Session:
12 pm – 2pm
A FREE refresher on Winshuttle advanced features. This session will cover the use of ShuttleScript commands, the use of BAPIs and Remote Function Modules, Advanced Mapping features, Deployment of Transaction scripts to Runner users and other advanced topics.