Minimize asset register error rates and increase capital efficiency with optimized SAP asset accounting operations.
- Timely, complete asset creation with up-front coordination among all involved parties.
- Accurate, accessible real time assessment and reporting of asset status.
- Batch change capabilities to respond to mergers, divestitures, or other business events.
- Structured, standardized procedures for asset transfer and retirement.
Learn how Kellogg’s mastered core financial operations.
Winshuttle has been a great time saver for us as well as a great tool for improving our accuracy.
Lana Andrews, Fixed Asset Accountant
Asset accounting involves large number of complex, time-based operations that must be coordinated among multiple individuals and systems to ensure accurate financial, tax, and physical records. SAP provides excellent tools for managing this complexity, but the large volumes of data, stringent reporting requirements, and demand for change in response to business events make maintaining correct asset accounting in SAP difficult and time intensive.
The Winshuttle Solution
Winshuttle for SAP Finance gives analysts and finance professionals the power to optimize asset accounting operations using familiar tools and existing skills, without writing code or making extensive changes to the SAP environment. Build data and workflow automation solutions that use SAP logon credentials and surface native SAP functionality to provide a better user experience without compromising security or performance.
- Data entry – Record scripts to execute AS01, AS02, AS11, ABUMN, and other common asset accounting transactions and embed them in a spreadsheet or web form, giving users a simpler UI and eliminating the need to transcribe data.
- Process automation — Use Winshuttle’s drag and drop design environment to rapidly create workflows for gathering, validating, and approving asset data before making changes in SAP, reducing the need for corrections and promoting adherence to compliance policies.
- Mass data operations – Enable Microsoft Excel as a secure interface to perform batch operations without having to write custom code or rely on complicated third party solutions.
- Tactical reporting – Safely download SAP asset accounting data for more frequent monitoring of asset status and location and to help expedite audits.
Customers using Winshuttle for SAP Finance to optimize asset accounting operations are experiencing significant cost savings and improved performance.
- Accelerated asset creation and change.
- Elimination of ghost and zombie assets.
- Standardized asset life cycle management processes
Optimize SAP Asset Accounting Operations with Winshuttle
Learn how to address your SAP asset accounting challenges, and generate accurate real time reports on assets with Winshuttle.