Shorten budget cycles and make planning data more accessible with optimized SAP budget and planning processes.
- Consolidation of historical data from multiple disparate sources.
- Secure data extraction from tables and table joins, infosets, and logical databases.
- Structured workflow to drive every step of the budget process.
SAP provides an extremely flexible set of tools for budgeting and planning. However using them effectively requires the collection of large amounts of data from many disparate sources. And that flexibility can be an impediment if it leads to a process so time consuming and unstructured that the final budget and forecasting numbers are already out of date, or not in a format that is useful and actionable.
The Winshuttle Solution
Winshuttle for SAP Finance gives analysts and finance professionals the power to optimize budgeting and planning processes using familiar tools and existing skills, without writing code or making extensive changes to the SAP environment. Build data and workflow automation solutions that use SAP logon credentials and surface native SAP functionality to provide a better user experience without compromising security or performance.
- Data entry – Finance teams can use Winshuttle enabled spreadsheets to consolidate data from disparate sources and upload it to SAP; or to create statistical key figures, make adjustments to CO-PA data, and perform other ad-hoc data operations than are difficult when using the native SAP UI.
- Process automation – Budget and planning is process intensive. Winshuttle’s easy to use Workflow design tools allow organizations to automate routines for data collection, routing, approval, and other core functions.
- Mass data operations – Complex simulations and non-standard forecasts often require large scale data manipulation to populate SAP with needed data. Winshuttle enables Microsoft Excel as a tool for securely creating and changing large data sets in SAP.
- Tactical reporting – Winshuttle provides secure tools for ad-hoc data extraction from SAP tables, allowing for flexible data migration and custom reporting that makes budget data available to managers and decision makers.
Customers using Winshuttle for SAP Finance to optimize budget and planning are experiencing significant cost savings and improved performance.
- Improved accuracy of data inputs.
- Better governance of Microsoft Excel.
- Streamlined, more efficient processes.
Winshuttle keeps the flow of innovation running at Moen
"The combination of Winshuttle and SharePoint provided a workflow platform that is fast to deploy and easy to use — all while integrating with our SAP system."
Tim Baker, Vice President of IT, Moen