Minimize journal entry errors and reduce time to close with SAP general ledger postings
- Robust data validation before posting or parking.
- More comprehensive posting details with document attachments.
- Reduced manual data entry and adjustments.
Winshuttle for SAP Finance helps companies master core financial operations to deliver greater value at lower cost.
Maintaining accurate and current General Ledger postings in SAP can be time consuming and labor intensive. But the business cost of errors is simply too high to cut corners. Finance organizations must find ways to accelerate the processes of collecting and posting data while also ensuring the highest level of data quality.
The Winshuttle Solution
Winshuttle for SAP Finance gives analysts and finance professionals the power to optimize general ledger accounting operations using familiar tools and existing skills, without writing code or making extensive changes to the SAP environment. Build data and workflow automation solutions that use SAP logon credentials and surface native SAP functionality to provide a better user experience without compromising security or performance.
- Data entry — Record scripts to execute FB10, FB50, FV50, FB60, FV70, and other common GL, AP, and AR transactions; run scripts to park or post journal entries directly from a spreadsheet or web form, with data validation and document attachment to ensure accuracy and auditability. Use Winshuttle Journal Entry for immediate access to the most common transactions and specialized journal entry functionality.
- Process automation — Use Winshuttle’s drag and drop design environment to rapidly create workflows for gathering, validating, and approving general ledger data before making changes in SAP, reducing the need for corrections and promoting adherence to compliance policies.
- Mass data operations — Collect data offline in Microsoft Excel or Access and then schedule secure batch uploads to SAP. With Winshuttle Journal Entry, you aren’t restricted by the number of lines – you can use the ‘document splitting’ feature to upload journal entries with more than 999 lines.
- Tactical reporting — Safely download SAP General Ledger data for ad hoc analysis and custom reports.
Customers using Winshuttle for SAP Finance to optimize general ledger operations are experiencing significant cost savings and improved performance.
- Faster collection, consolidation, and posting of journal entry data.
- Fewer errors and needs for reversals.
- Improved adherence to compliance standards.