Kendahl’s primary role at Winshuttle is to support our Foundation Platform both externally and internally, and act as the SME for Central and Server. Her secondary responsibility is to provide a fun and entertaining environment for her co-workers. Currently, she’s focused on learning about Winshuttle Version 11 products and supporting Office 365.
When she isn’t providing outstanding support at Winshuttle, you can find her ironing, playing softball, eating, shopping, looking at cars, playing with her dog, and kickboxing. Did we mention you can find her eating?
Nickname: Dahl, aka The Enforcer
Department: Support & Services
Joined Winshuttle: 2011
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Kendahl
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- That would be my co-workers and of course our customers.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- I’m definitely looking forward to our annual Winshuttle User Group (WUG) Conference in Fort Worth, Texas! It’s the best opportunity to learn about our customers and build those relationships that make Winshuttle so successful.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I love Celine Dion. Really I could listen to her all day, every day. I think I’m perpetually stuck in the 90’s, and I’m completely fine with that.
Meet more of the team
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.
Helping customers streamline business processes by day, reading about economics & politics at night.
Supporting our customers, and dabbling in amateur photography.