Visual Communications Designer
Laura is responsible for our visual presence and creates all our web, print, tradeshow, video and miscellaneous graphics. She’s also often tasked with photoshopping her coworker’s heads on to celebrity bodies. She’s had the opportunity to help redesign our websites from the ground up, learning a lot in the process. She’s currently working on designing our new Winshuttle Partner Portal and Salesforce websites, as well as creating graphics for the first ever EMEA Winshuttle User Group Conference in Brussels, Belgium.
When she’s not making things pretty at Winshuttle, Laura is playing basketball, wake boarding, traveling, photoshopping and making noise with any musical instrument she can get her hands on.
Joined Winshuttle: 2011
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Laura
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- Everyone here has a great sense of humor and we settle our differences with a game of Nerf Basketball. Life is never boring!
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- The Winshuttle User Group (WUG) Conference in Fort Worth, Texas is going to be a blast!
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I love ABBA. I love them, and I don’t care who knows it.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.