Maria is responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, from which she builds scripts, forms and workflows for our customers. Her many successful projects include building a Raw Packaging Create Solution (form and workflow), and she’s currently working on a Purchase Requisition project.
When she isn’t creating amazing solutions for our customers, you can find Maria running, lifting weights, practicing hot yoga, doing pilates, biking, hiking, reading, and hanging out with friends and family.
Nickname: None to speak of
Department: Support & Services
Joined Winshuttle: 2010
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Maria
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- Great co-workers, playing Ultimate Frisbee, beer Friday, birthday celebrations, and growth opportunities.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- I’m looking forward to working our booth at the SAPPHIRE NOW Conference. It will be hectic, but it will be fun.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- During college, I worked as a bell person.
Meet more of the team
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.
Helping customers streamline business processes by day, reading about economics & politics at night.
Supporting our customers, and dabbling in amateur photography.