Bothell, WA – January 31, 2012 – Winshuttle today announced record sales, renewals and new customers for fiscal year 2011. Annual 2011 product sales grew 58 percent over 2010, driven by increased customer demand across all geographies. The company added 253 new customers and now supports accounts in 60 countries, with the notable acquisition of companies such as Bank Julius Baer, Boots Opticians, Carhartt Inc., Clarks, The Coca-Cola Company, L’Oréal France, Lumberg Holding GmbH, Moët Hennessy, Ralph Lauren Corporation, T-Mobile, and TOMS.
Winshuttle enables business users to automate critical ERP transactional processes, without programming. By integrating Excel, SharePoint, Web forms and other familiar interfaces with their ERP systems, Winshuttle empowers its customers to maximize their investments in enterprise systems such as SAP.
“By adding a market-leading workflow and interactive forms capability to our product portfolio during 2011, we both deepened our value proposition for existing customers and expanded our addressable market,” said Lewis Carpenter, Winshuttle’s CEO. “The industry is demanding new innovation to more effectively run and adapt the complex business processes supported by SAP, and Winshuttle is responding with the solutions that best position our clients for long-term success.”
In addition to reaching significant records on sales and new customers, Winshuttle also achieved the following milestones during 2011:
- Introduced important new product additions with Winshuttle Designer and Workflow.
- Added Richard Campione, an accomplished technology-industry executive, to its Board of Directors.
- Strengthened the executive management of the company by hiring Chief Financial Officer, Jeff Bergstrom.
- Grew the global team by 58 people.
- Acquired Business Process Management leader, ShareVis, adding expertise in SharePoint workflow and web form automation.
- Received numerous industry accolades for its market leadership and customer satisfaction: Gartner identified Winshuttle as a “Cool Vendor” in the SAP Ecosystem. The company also ranked among the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 and Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State.