Winshuttle Announces General Availability of eSHUTTLE
eSHUTTLE provides a common deployment and collaboration framework to enable enterprise-wide management of Winshuttle's solutions.
Bothell, WA – April 29, 2009 –Winshuttle, the leading provider of data entry and data download tools for SAP users, today announced the general availability of eSHUTTLE, a new tool that provides centralized visibility and governance for enterprise deployments of Winshuttle solutions.
eSHUTTLE delivers the controls, security, and traceability that enable enterprises to deploy Winshuttle’s data solutions, such as transactionSHUTTLE, querySHUTTLE, and runSHUTTLE across the organization. In addition to using the standard SAP controls, security profiles and audit trails, eSHUTTLE provides added controls and auditing for the interaction of Winshuttle’s products with the SAP Business Suite. eSHUTTLE provides this functionality using the Microsoft SharePoint framework, providing native integration to Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Excel, and Access. eSHUTTLE offers the ideal integration and control point between the Winshuttle, SAP, and Microsoft product families.
“Data that is of the highest integrity in terms of both accuracy and transparency is crucial to the success of a company,” Vikram Chalana, Winshuttle’s CTO and co-founder. “We are encouraged by the benefits our customers have received thus far from eSHUTTLE and look forward to hearing more success stories with the general availability of the tool.”
Key Features of eSHUTTLE:
- Centralized administration of Winshuttle users and licenses
- File sharing and collaboration
- Activity dashboard and centralized reporting
- Version control and workflow management
- Native Microsoft Office and SharePoint integration
Key Benefits of eSHUTTLE:
- Lets IT easily control Winshuttle user access to the SAP environment
- Centralized repository for SHUTTLE, query, and data files promotes best practices
- Provides full traceability and ROI analysis through comprehensive logging of records uploaded and total time saved by the user
- Adds governance to all Winshuttle-based processes as all files can be reviewed and approved before being used in a production environment
- Works with IT systems already in place in most organizations
An eSHUTTLE product brochure and demo can be found at http://www.winshuttle.com/resources.html.