New Program Enables Partner Companies to Deliver Leading Data Management Solutions for SAP
Bothell, WA – May 1, 2008 –Winshuttle Inc., the leading provider of user-empowered data shuttling software for use with SAP Business Suite applications, today announced its SHUTTLEpro Partner Program. The program enables selected partners to deliver Winshuttle’s industry-leading solutions to their customers worldwide. Companies that have already joined the Winshuttle SHUTTLEpro Partner Program include Aquire, Capgemini, Configurable Management and Utopia. Winshuttle will be demonstrating its software at SAPPHIRE in Orlando, May 4-7, at booth # 264.
By participating in the SHUTTLEpro Partner Program, companies can also grow their businesses by developing Winshuttle based practices including implementation, data migration and data management services. Over 350 Global 2000 companies are already using Winshuttle solutions including Canada Post, Apotex Inc., Medtronic, Hubbell Inc., Warner Bros., Cutter & Buck Inc. and Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated.
“We are deeply committed to improving data management processes for our enterprise customers worldwide and recognize that working with the right partners is a critical step in helping our customers excel,” said Lewis Carpenter, president of Winshuttle. “To ensure our partners#39; success in delivering Winshuttle solutions, we have developed a comprehensive program that enables them to grow their own revenue while providing significant value to our mutual clients.”
“Our customers have shown a strong positive response to Winshuttle technology,” said Steven Branch, president of Configurable Management. “Winshuttle has been a great partner in that they provide our organization with all the necessary tools and support to enable us to strengthen and grow with their solutions, ultimately making it possible for us to help our customers optimize their businesses.”
Inaccurate or incomplete data entry can create significant problems for companies running today’s business software applications. Winshuttle products make accurate data entry safe, easy and fast. Companies that use SAP software to run their business can use Winshuttle products to empower business users – not just IT or programmers – to enter data quickly and accurately using Excel or Access as a front-end data entry tool. This streamlines data entry tasks for everyone involved and frees up users to focus on more productive activities.
The SHUTTLEpro Partner Program Ecosystem
There are five levels of partnerships available to companies from consultants to OEM partners. Each is described briefly below.
- SHUTTLEpro Consultants refer qualified opportunities to the Winshuttle sales organization.
- SHUTTLEpro Select Consultants refer opportunities, proactively drive the sales process and act as the sales lead (while partnering with Winshuttle Account Executives) on qualified opportunities.
- SHUTTLEpro Premier Partners resell Winshuttle products to their customers as part of their total solution and services sale.
- SHUTTLEpro Strategic Alliance Partners are global or large regional consulting organizations who use Winshuttle products to implement customer projects.
- SHUTTLEpro OEM Partners embed Winshuttle technology into their solutions.
Winshuttle#39;s SHUTTLEpro Partners have access to a broad range of resources to assist them in representing Winshuttle solutions effectively, including:
- The PartnerNet extranet provides partners with product information, support details, technical information and sales and marketing tools.
- The Winshuttle team is available to assist with specific product questions, proposal development, customer deployment, ongoing education and a variety of activities intended to accelerate a partner’s learning curve.
- Quarterly webinars teach partners about upcoming product releases, new features, technical tips and key announcements.
- Winshuttle also communicates late breaking news via on-going email blasts to keep partners informed.
For additional information or to apply for membership to the SHUTTLEpro Partner Program, companies can contact their Winshuttle representative, visit www.winshuttle.com, email email@example.com or call 425-368-2708.