More Than 70 Product Enhancements Make Secure SAP Data Extraction Even Easier
Bothell, WA – February 23, 2010 – Winshuttle, the leading provider of Excel-based business process improvement solutions for SAP® users, today announced the availability of querySHUTTLE 6.2. Expressly designed to allow business users to securely and easily extract SAP transactional data into a familiar Microsoft Excel® format for immediate analysis, querySHUTTLE 6.2 enhances ease-of-use and performance, while increasing governance and control.
“querySHUTTLE is a valuable tool because it allows ad hoc operational reporting, minimizes the performance impact of queries on the SAP server, and ensures that data security is maintained,” said Rob Garza, Global Master Data Management Analyst at Sun Chemical.
Enhancements included in the 6.2 release provide querySHUTTLE users with the following new features: DEMO
- eSHUTTLE Integration: Adds governance, control, and centralized administration of users and licenses.
- Online Library: Collection of templates that represent commonly used queries across various SAP components.
- Usability Improvements: Redesigned Microsoft Excel add-in with support for Excel 2003 and 2007, self table joins, default data dictionary expansion, and features making table joins and field selection easier.
- Performance Improvements: Optimized chunking of output data.
- Localization: User interface and documentation in German and French.
“Our main objective is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to assemble and analyze transactional data, and our new features significantly improve the usability of our product,” said Vikram Chalana, Winshuttle’s chief technology officer. “Of course, querySHUTTLE still addresses the users’ concerns around querying live SAP data by providing customers with improved security and performance.”
Visit Winshuttle at booth #510 at the SAP Insider SCM conference in Orlando, Florida, February 23–26, to see a querySHUTTLE demo and learn how companies today are tackling their complex SCM business processes.
For further information about querySHUTTLE, please visit querySHUTTLE.