Enable users to work with SAP® from Excel and other interfaces.
Automate complex business processes without programming.
Save significant time and money by reducing manual data entry.
Realize considerable cost savings and faster ROI with SAP by enabling end-users to:
- Interact with any SAP module from familiar interfaces like Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Acrobat, the web, and others) to get up and running faster
- Upload/download SAP data in record time
- Improve data quality
- Automate complex SAP data management processes to save time and increase efficiency
- Minimize reliance on costly IT resources
Because Studio combines five applications into a single solution, it also offers:
- A tightly integrated user experience
- A significant discount over purchasing the applications individually
- A simplified licensing structure
Validation and verification features
What can it do?
The Studio suite consists of integrated Winshuttle applications that help business users and IT create reusable solutions for enterprise data management including those related to finance, master data management and governance, supply chain management, HR on-boarding, product development, purchasing, project planning, and payroll processing.
How does it work?
Studio allows departments or entire organizations to quickly deploy data integration templates for Excel or Access or web services to allow users to interact with SAP data. It also streamlines SAP batch data management processes, such as mass record creation or change. With Studio, users can move beyond just transaction-based recordings, and implement scripts that use SAP Business APIs (BAPI) and queries from SAP tables, infosets and logical databases, all without programming. For more information about each component application, refer to the product pages for Winshuttle Transaction, Query, Designer, Direct and Journal Entry.
- If I own Transaction, can I upgrade to Studio?
- Yes, Winshuttle offers upgrades from Transaction to Studio. Contact your Winshuttle sales representative for details.
- Do I have to install any thing on my SAP system to use Studio?
- Studio works without installing anything on your SAP system. However, Query offers additional features with the Winshuttle function module installed. See Query for more details.
- What part of Composer is included in Studio?
- Winshuttle Composer is part of Enterprise Studio. Enterprise Studio enables companies to automate SAP business processes with forms and workflow capabilities.
- How do I use Winshuttle Composer purchased in Studio?
- Winshuttle Server forms services and Winshuttle Server transaction services must be installed in order to use Designer. These components are needed because:
- Composer uses HTML forms that connect to SAP using web-services
- The forms are stored in SharePoint
- These products are needed to use the web-services that connect to SAP
90% time savings from automating transactions.
Learn how Maersk, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, uses Winshuttle solutions at numerous global service centers to increase productivity, redeploy employees to higher value tasks, and significantly reduce errors and corrections.
Decreased manual entry process from 6 days to half a day.
Learn how Alstom Power Service, a provider of international support for all energy infrastructure (power plants) deployed around the world, used Winshuttle to reduce the re-entering of monthly attendance sheets into SAP from six days to half a day.
Ability to adapt to growth and change more easily and cost-effectively.
Learn how Medtronic, the largest medical technology company in the world, uses Winshuttle Transaction to improve end users’ productivity while enhancing job satisfaction, adapt to organizational changes more easily and cost-effectively, and streamline small-site SAP deployments.