Envision perfect master data for your SAP system, leveraging powerful data validation
- Eliminate data entry errors before uploading master data to SAP
- Leverage seamless point of entry validation across the organization
- Enforce business rules both inside and outside of SAP
- Empower business teams to author and adapt data validation rules in half the time it takes ABAP and Basis developers
Data validation ensures clean, correct and useful data. However, user interface complexities, inflexible business processes, ineffective mass maintenance of master data and poor governance can severely hinder this process, leading to influx of dirty data and large financial losses. Overcoming these challenges typically requires rigorous and expensive programming, steep investments in IT resources and very long periods of change management.
With Winshuttle for Master Data, business users can easily create and maintain a wide variety of data validation rules for SAP master data creation and maintenance transactions, no programming needed! Winshuttle validates master data requests at the point of entry against rules inside and outside of SAP.
Each SAP master data object is rigorously tested at multiple validation stages, including pre-validation at data entry and simulated transaction. Therefore, virtually no time is required for validating and cleansing the data at the actual upload stage. Placing the SAP master data validation task with the transaction originator not only reduces the work downstream, but also allows the user with specific knowledge of the master data object to ensure that it correctly meets business process requirements.
- Rigorous review: Multi-step validation process ensures that data entry errors are identified and resolved before master data is uploaded to your SAP system.
- Point of entry rules enforcement: Validation rules are easily enforced at each point of data entry as users across your organization create and update master data.
- Rule enforcement inside and outside of SAP: Validation occurs not only with existing SAP system business rules, but also with rules that authors place at the point of data entry.
- Line of business rule authorship: Business teams can author and adapt data validation rules in half the time it takes ABAP and Basis developers.