Simplify the project management processes
Winshuttle Transaction enables project managers to use Excel to enter project structures into SAP Project Systems (PS) instead of using SAP Project Builder (CJ20N). Because users have greater familiarity with Excel, they can build the project structures more efficiently and avoid cumbersome SAP processes that require more time and involve multiple screens and interfaces. Project managers can use Transaction throughout a project to manage project information in Excel and upload the updates directly into SAP.
Because SAP PS integrates with several other SAP modules, the project management efficiencies facilitated by Transaction can help companies:
- Realize higher returns on their SAP investments
- Drive process improvements across business units
- Manage SAP PS projects more cost-effectively
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can I use Winshuttle technologies with other transactions in SAP PS?
- Yes. Many Winshuttle customers also use this same approach to automate processes for cost planning (CJ40), revenue planning (CJ42) and maintaining work breakdown structure elements (CJ12) and more.
- Can I devolve the data entry of project structures to non-SAP users?
- Yes. The Excel templates that users create to define project structures can be distributed to project managers and assistants who do not have access to SAP. Anyone can enter data into Excel, but only authorized SAP users can upload the data into the SAP system.
10 Ways Excel Drives More Value from your SAP Investment
This white paper highlights 10 ways Winshuttle's tools and applications utilize Microsoft Office applications and allow you to optimize your SAP investment. Whether you're the CIO, the leader of an SAP competency center or a business process owner looking for more effective ways to manage your SAP operations, the benefits outlined in this white paper are realized by the reduction of SAP operational costs, delivering across the board efficiencies and accelerating top and bottom line improvements.