Simplify SAP budget data maintenance
Winshuttle technologies enable companies to more efficiently create and maintain budgets in SAP and avoid expensive investments in custom ABAP interfaces. Winshuttle Transaction works with Excel or Access data sources so users can quickly and systematically maintain SAP budgets from a familiar, easy-to-use interface. Transaction also supports an offline/online data-entry model that enables users to pre-stage data in Winshuttle Central, Excel, or Access before uploading it into SAP. Additionally, the integration of Transaction, Central, Server, and Forms enables companies deploy web-based solutions for users to enter budget data.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to maintain SAP budget data
- Consistent and simplified templates for FMBB data submission
- Accelerated mass creation of or changes to budgets
- Avoidance of the need to invest in time-consuming and complex ABAP code or data manipulation routines to create data bridges between Excel and other data sources and the SAP system of record
- More accurate planning of financial requirements and prevention of overruns
- Timely updates to budget data to facilitate correct and efficient reporting, allocations, and funding
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can I use Transaction with other transactions?
- Yes. Transaction works with any standard SAP transaction code and customers’ own Z transactions.
- Does this solution require configuration changes to my SAP system?
- Transaction requires no ABAP components and does not require any changes in SAP system configuration.
- Can an unauthorized user change records and create data using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
10 Ways Excel Drives More Value from your SAP Investment
This white paper highlights 10 ways Winshuttle's tools and applications utilize Microsoft Office applications and allow you to optimize your SAP investment. Whether you're the CIO, the leader of an SAP competency center or a business process owner looking for more effective ways to manage your SAP operations, the benefits outlined in this white paper are realized by the reduction of SAP operational costs, delivering across the board efficiencies and accelerating top and bottom line improvements.