Automate SAP training and event master data maintenance
Winshuttle technologies enable companies to automate SAP Training and Event data maintenance processes and avoid expensive investments in custom ABAP interfaces. With Winshuttle Transaction, users can source data from non-SAP sources, such as Excel, Access, and others. Because users can work with these familiar interfaces instead of SAP, they can more efficiently maintain SAP Training and Event data, which can provide companies significant time and cost savings.
Improve operations with timely and accurate SAP data
Transaction can validate new or updated data before a user uploads it into SAP, which helps to ensure that only accurate and complete data is added to the system of record. Users will also find that Transaction simplifies the cumbersome OOC3 SAP transaction without diminishing key capabilities. These added measures to ensure data accuracy can help companies improve the accuracy of their reports, assignments, and schedules.
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can I use Transaction with other transactions?
- Yes. Transaction works with any standard SAP transaction code and customers’ own Z transactions.
- Does this solution require configuration changes to my SAP system?
- Transaction requires no ABAP components, but it may require scripting to be enabled on the SAP system for use with this particular transaction. It requires no other changes in SAP system configuration.
- Can an unauthorized user change records and create data using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
Best Practices for Data Loading into SAP
An organization’s ability to act swiftly and make business decisions is based on having access to complete and accurate views of enterprise data. Companies recognize the value in leveraging all of their corporate information and the benefits of reconciling data into consolidated views, but the path to get there can be difficult. Getting data into the company’s ERP system in a timely and accurate manner is a critical success factor in business decisions. This white paper examines existing data-loading methods and best practices to easily incorporate data into SAP solutions.