Improve insight into SAP Materials Movement data
Winshuttle Query enables users to gather and review real-time SAP Materials Movement data efficiently and securely. This improved insight can help alleviate costly supply chain problems, such as lost materials, incorrect arrival times, incorrect quantities, and inaccurate prices. With Winshuttle Transaction, users can update and change data as needed to keep processes running smoothly.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to manage SAP Materials Movement data
- Avoid over-stocking
- Maintain sufficient inventories
- Accurately forecast supply, demand, and costs
- Improve customer experience
- Create customized reports based on plant, legal entity, type of movement, or calendar period
- Track inter-organization transfers, goods receipts, returns and shipments
- View materials movement relative to documentation, such as: sales orders, purchase orders, internal requisitions, RMAs, and invoices
- Use Excel or online forms to create pivot tables and dashboards
Watch the Winshuttle Query Demo
Winshuttle Query is an SAP data extraction and analysis tool that allows users to securely shuttle live data from the SAP transactional system into Excel for immediate analysis, action and reporting. See how Query enables both developers and business users to easily create, distribute, and maintain content-rich queries with minimal impact on SAP performance. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- What movement types can Query Report on?
- Query can extract data related to all movement types.
- What If I don’t want my data extracted to Excel? Are there any other output types?
- Yes. Query enables users to download data to Access, SQL Server, text, XML, or forms using Winshuttle Forms.
- How does Query handle SAP security?
- Query preserves standard SAP table level authorizations. It further authenticates a user’s security credentials down to the field value level by checking organizational assignments, such as company code, plant, and sales organization.
How SAP Users Hold the Key to Business Process Improvement
This white paper highlights the key role that SAP users play in enabling their organizations to improve processes, and discusses how their expertise and experience is lost in some of the traditional approaches that companies use to try to improve processes. In addition, this paper presents an alternative “user-centric” approach that will enable companies to sustainably and measurably improve their processes.