Maintain SAP sales order material data more efficiently
Winshuttle Transaction enables users to quickly and consistently execute thousands of changes to open sales orders using VA02. These changes can be based on fixed criteria or dynamic data depending on business needs.
Improve flexibility to respond to changing sales orders
Open sales orders may need to be changed for a variety of reasons, customers may wish to add items, delete line items, change quantities, or reschedule deliveries. Instead of making thousands of changes manually using the standard SAP transaction, workers can perform these logistics and manufacturing changes based on fixed criteria or dynamic data from within a script, text file, or a variety of data sources. Transaction works with Excel or Access data sources and retains the audit trail of changes to the SAP system.
Under Armour Improves SAP Master Data Loading with Winshuttle
"Prior to using Winshuttle, we would need 550 to 600 person-hours to transfer the data from our product development system into SAP. Now we have it down to 112 hours, meaning that the entire process takes just two days instead of 10."
Steve Walker, Manager of Supply Chain Systems, Under Armour
Benefits of using Transaction to make changes to SAP sales orders include:
- Consistent and simplified templates for data entry for VA02
- Faster mass changes and mass deletions of sales order data in the SAP system
- Rapid turnaround of corrections or adjustments of sales orders
- Avoidance of investments in time-consuming and complex ABAP reports to correct SAP Sales Orders
- Avoidance of investments in temporary staff to correct or adjust sales orders in response to seasonal sales order change requests
- My system doesn’t use VA02 to change sales orders… Can I use other T-Codes?
- Yes. Transaction works with any standard SAP transaction code and with customers’ own Z (also known as custom) transactions.
- How can I be sure that my sales orders were changed correctly?
- The standard functionality of Transaction uses the transaction code as the basis for building the change, create, or update script. Responses from the SAP system are returned at the item level to the data source and update successes and failures are visible in real time in the data source and in SAP.
- Does this solution require configuration changes to my SAP system?
- No. Transaction requires no ABAP components and does not require any changes in SAP system configuration.
- Can an unauthorized user change sales orders using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
Optimizing SAP for Order-to-Cash
Companies that use SAP for Order-to-Cash processing face specific challenges in their effort to achieve the Perfect Order. This paper discusses the requirements and benefits of the Perfect Order and examines how Winshuttle solutions can help SAP customers optimize their O2C processing.