Create SAP sales orders more efficiently
Users can create SAP Sales Orders consistently and quickly by sourcing data from non-SAP sources, including Excel and Access. They can also support an offline/online data-entry model by pre-staging sales order data in Winshuttle Central, Excel, or Access. This approach helps companies avoid expensive investments in custom ABAP interfaces.
Improve the Timeliness and Accuracy of SAP Sales Orders
Picking, packing and shipping orders on time requires timely creation of sales orders in the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) system. Companies with growing volumes of sales orders often find that these orders can come from a variety of sources, including:
- Email attachments
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messages
- Repeat orders
- Call center databases
- Field sales personnel
Ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of those sales orders often requires extraordinary levels of user discipline and additional checks to ensure consistency. At the ends of the month or quarter, some workers may need to work longer days to enter all sales orders into SAP before the end of the sales period. The difficult SAP user interface can also increase the chance of delivery delays or other errors.
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can I use Transaction with VA02?
- Yes. Transaction will work with any standard SAP transaction code and with customers’ own Z transactions.
- Does this solution require configuration changes to my SAP system?
- No. Transaction requires no ABAP components and does not require any changes in SAP system configuration.
- Can an unauthorized user change sales orders using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
Watch the Winshuttle Query Demo
Winshuttle Query is an SAP data extraction and analysis tool that allows users to securely shuttle live data from the SAP transactional system into Excel for immediate analysis, action and reporting. See how Query enables both developers and business users to easily create, distribute, and maintain content-rich queries with minimal impact on SAP performance. Watch the demo to see how it works.