Extract sales document data in minutes
Winshuttle Query empowers customer-facing workers to easily access SAP sales order data in familiar formats, such as Excel, Access, SharePoint online forms, or PDF forms. Timely access to accurate sales data—including real-time sales reports—helps companies improve purchasing, planning, accounting, and customer service.
Use Query to easily generate reports based on live SAP data
- Sales order processing status
- ATP and material backorder processing
- Sales order cancellations
- Credit and debit memos
Watch the Winshuttle Query Demo
Winshuttle Query is an SAP data extraction and analysis tool that allows users to securely shuttle live data from the SAP transactional system into Excel for immediate analysis, action and reporting. See how Query enables both developers and business users to easily create, distribute, and maintain content-rich queries with minimal impact on SAP performance. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can Query extract AFS Sales Document Data?
- Yes. Query can be used to view sales order reports in AFS systems.
- What If I identify problems in sales orders? Can I fix them and mass upload back to SAP?
- Yes. Query enables users to extract and identify problem areas with SAP orders and Winshuttle Transaction or the integrated Winshuttle Runner enable users to make changes and upload back into SAP.
- Can I extract Long Text using Query? We currently rely on an ABAP programmer to decrypt and extract it through custom reports?
- Query can be used to extract Long text without the need for any technical expertise. Query also provides a built-in template for long text reporting that users can apply to any object.
Accelerating SAP SCM ROI
Integrating Microsoft Excel® and Access applications with SAP Supply Chain Management allows IT to delegate supply chain management solution development to supply chain stakeholders. This will ensure that companies and their supply chains can be more flexible and competitive in today’s global economy. Referring to several SCM use cases, this white paper illustrates best practices, shows how many companies are overcoming usability challenges, and offers alternatives to common SCM integration issues.