Eliminate data re-entry and automate invoice entry processes
Save time and money
Winshuttle technologies eliminate the need for time-consuming data re-entry by enabling users to collect incoming invoice data in Excel and push it directly to SAP without any programming. Through this method, users can collect periodic invoice changes without retyping the standard invoice data for a specific order or contract and companies can collect invoices through standard Excel templates.
Avoid Overhead Costs Associated with SAP EDI
SAP Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) can help companies avoid manually entry of invoices into SAP, but the overhead cost of EDI prevents many companies from using it to collect every invoice. This gap means workers must still manually aggregate and enter incoming invoices into SAP, which increases the chance for errors.
ConAgra Foods Finds Recipe for Supply Chain Optimization with Help from Winshuttle
"Our IT team gets pulled in many different directions. My main concern was that they wouldn’t have the resources to support our Winshuttle implementation. But as it turns out, we completed the project without any significant support from IT, because this solution is just so easy to deploy."
Matt Evans, Manager of Enterprise Procurement COE, ConAgra Foods
Benefits of using Winshuttle to enter incoming invoices into SAP
- Automatic collection, aggregation, and entry of invoices
- Minimized data entry and errors through the use of standardized templates
- Reduced costs and overhead by collecting electronic invoices without EDI
- Winshuttle based validation of invoice data through Excel formulas
- Can I use Winshuttle to load invoices received in .CSV, .TXT. XML formats into SAP?
- Yes. Users can open these file types in Excel and then use Winshuttle to load them into SAP
- How can I be sure that my invoice orders were created correctly?
- Winshuttle Transaction provides pre-validation. Transaction and Winshuttle Server provide responses from the SAP system at the item level to the data source. Update successes and failures are visible in real time in the data source and in SAP.
- Can an unauthorized user create invoices using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
How SAP Users Hold the Key to Business Process Improvement
This white paper highlights the key role that SAP users play in enabling their organizations to improve processes, and discusses how their expertise and experience is lost in some of the traditional approaches that companies use to try to improve processes. In addition, this paper presents an alternative “user-centric” approach that will enable companies to sustainably and measurably improve their processes.