Eliminate data re-entry and move goods more efficiently
Winshuttle technologies eliminate the need for time-consuming data re-entry by enabling users to create SAP Goods Movement processes with Excel templates that do not require programming. Through this method, users can make specific changes without retyping the entire order. Additionally, companies can model SAP Goods Movement processes in SharePoint workflows.
Streamline SAP Goods Movement Processes
Companies that use SAP to help them move goods require broad support for various processes and procedures, which can add complexity to the related data. These processes and procedures often have many redundant actions that can add to time and cost. Winshuttle technologies support all aspects of SAP Goods Movement, including:
- Goods Receipt (GR)
- Transfer Posting
- Goods Issue
- Return Delivery
- Place in Storage
- Release (GR) Block Stock
- Remove from Storage
- Subsequent Adjustment
- Subsequent Delivery
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to manage SAP Goods Movement include:
- Simplification of the various SAP Goods Movement processes
- Automation and aggregation of recurring monthly goods movements
- Minimal data entry and errors through the use of standardized templates
- Faster processing of large and unscheduled goods movements
- Vendor- and plant-specific templates for complex requests
- Automation of data entry using formulas and SAP lookup
- Do I have to use the transaction MIGO for goods movement?
- No. Winshuttle Transaction works with any standard SAP transaction code, including but not limited to the following SAP Goods Movement transaction codes: MB00, MB01, MB02, MB0A, MB11, MB1A, MB1B, MB1D, MB21, MB22, MB24, BM25, BM26, BM31, MIGO_GI, MIGO_GO, MIGO_GR, MIGO_GS, MIGO_TR
- Does this solution require configuration changes to my SAP system?
- No. Transaction requires no ABAP components and does not require any changes in SAP system configuration.
- How can I be sure that my SAP Goods Movements were entered correctly?
- Transaction provides pre-validation. Transaction and Winshuttle Server provide the responses from the SAP system at the item level to the data source. Update successes and failures are visible in real time in the data source and in SAP.
- Can an unauthorized user create invoices using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
10 Ways Excel Drives More Value from your SAP Investment
This white paper highlights 10 ways Winshuttle's tools and applications utilize Microsoft Office applications and allow you to optimize your SAP investment. Whether you're the CIO, the leader of an SAP competency center or a business process owner looking for more effective ways to manage your SAP operations, the benefits outlined in this white paper are realized by the reduction of SAP operational costs, delivering across the board efficiencies and accelerating top and bottom line improvements.