Improve goods movement with timely and accurate reports
Winshuttle Query provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for users to extract SAP Goods Receipt data and present it in a variety of familiar formats, such as Excel, Access, SQL, or web forms. These reports help improve operational insight and can help companies more accurately calculate supplier delivery schedules, inventory control, accounts payable, and production planning.
With Query, users can quickly and easily create ad-hoc reports based on real-time SAP data to:
- Lookup partial deliveries
- Reconcile open purchase orders
- Increase on-time payments
- Ensure the accuracy of on-hand Inventory reporting
Watch the Winshuttle Query Demo
Winshuttle Query is an SAP data extraction and analysis tool that allows users to securely shuttle live data from the SAP transactional system into Excel for immediate analysis, action and reporting. See how Query enables both developers and business users to easily create, distribute, and maintain content-rich queries with minimal impact on SAP performance. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can Query report on all goods movement?
- Yes. Query provides access to all SAP tables and the data contained within them. Users can report on goods receipt, goods issue, or any other type of goods movement.
- I have a list of over 2,000 purchase orders that I need to look up for goods receipt, is there any easy way to do so with Query?
- Yes. Query enables users to enter purchase order numbers as selection criteria to be read from an external file source, such as a text file or Excel spreadsheet.
Addressing Security Performance Usability with Query
An easy and secure way to extract live SAP® ERP data, allowing business users to do ad hoc data analytics and answer specific business questions rapidly would have a significant impact on the enterprise. This white paper describes Winshuttle Query and how it addresses performance, security, and usability concerns while giving users a way to extract live SAP data for ad hoc analysis.