Goods Receipt Reporting
Improve goods movement with timely and accurate reports
Winshuttle Query provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for users to extract SAP Goods Receipt data and present it in a variety of familiar formats, such as Excel, Access, SQL, or web forms. These reports help improve operational insight and can help companies more accurately calculate supplier delivery schedules, inventory control, accounts payable, and production planning.
With Query, users can quickly and easily create ad-hoc reports based on real-time SAP data to:
- Lookup partial deliveries
- Reconcile open purchase orders
- Increase on-time payments
- Ensure the accuracy of on-hand Inventory reporting
- Can Query report on all goods movement?
- Yes. Query provides access to all SAP tables and the data contained within them. Users can report on goods receipt, goods issue, or any other type of goods movement.
- I have a list of over 2,000 purchase orders that I need to look up for goods receipt, is there any easy way to do so with Query?
- Yes. Query enables users to enter purchase order numbers as selection criteria to be read from an external file source, such as a text file or Excel spreadsheet.