Streamline SAP FICO processes to improve data quality and accuracy
Companies frequently use Excel to conduct data analysis, processing, and presentation for mission-critical financial and business operations, including sales, inventory management, and accounting. Manually entering financial data is expensive and can delay month-end closings. Winshuttle software enables companies to easily synchronize data entry in Excel with their SAP finance system, which can significantly improve the efficiency and productivity of accounting and finance operations.
5 Ways Excel Accelerates Your Return on SAP FICO Business Processes
How can a finance and/or controller professional access SAP FICO data leveraging Microsoft Excel in a highly usable and interoperable fashion while respecting all of the SAP core security and governance controls? In order to fully explore this question, this white paper highlights five valuable ways to leverage Microsoft Excel to reduce Finance & Controller operational costs while making your SAP FICO systems implementation, management and maintenance life easier.
Some of the SAP financial transactions that Winshuttle can automate
- Journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable parking or posting, including those using profitability analysis/COPA fields.
(FB50, FB60, FB70, FB01, F-02)
- Posting invoices received from external vendors (FB60/FB50)
- Invoice-receipt with three-way matching (MIRO)
- Reconciliation and entry of Purchase Card (P-card) statements (FB50)
- Incoming payments and other bank information (F-28)
- Customer invoices (FB70/FB75)
- Fixed assets creation and maintenance (AS01, AS02, ABUMN)
- Ad-hoc reporting of accounts payable or accounts receivable line-item data
- Budgeting and other planning transactions (KP06, KPF6)
Easy Integration for Financial Data
This white paper describes how SAP® customers use Winshuttle® solutions to automate the shuttling of financial data between Microsoft Excel and SAP transactions. This paper is written for business decision makers (BDMs) in medium or large enterprises who want to know more about how Winshuttle software can improve business productivity and optimize business operations.