Increase the efficiency of SAP manufacturing processes
Winshuttle products enable companies to use Excel spreadsheets and simple file-based workflows to improve manufacturing processes that involve SAP. These SAP systems help manufacturing organizations better address common needs such as material allocation and determining outputs and they help to improve operational quality and efficiency.
However, creating single material or article master records using standard SAP manufacturing systems typically involves multiple people entering at least 100 fields of data in more than 20 different screens. At most companies, this process is manual–labor intensive and error-prone. Companies that have adopted Winshuttle software have experienced significant time and cost savings in several SAP manufacturing processes, including the creation and maintenance of material master, article master, and bill-of-material data, among others.
Some of the SAP manufacturing processes that Winshuttle software can help streamline
- New material creation—all views including extending materials to different plants and sales organizations (MM01/MM02)
- Article masters for retail and apparel industry solutions (MM41/MM42)
- Bill of materials—including variant configuration (CS01/CS02)
- Material master and BOM changes—characteristics, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) controller, prices, cost, components, storage location, and others (MM02, CS02)
- Material movement and inventory tracking (MB1A, MB1B)
- Goods receipts and material document postings (MIGO, MB01, MB02)