Streamline your service operations to improve process efficiency
Winshuttle technologies can help companies streamline operations across the business—including service sales, service marketing, customer support, contract management, field service, warranty and claims management, depot and in-house repair, and service parts management. Workers and entire business units can use Winshuttle technologies to create and maintain complex SAP data more efficiently within familiar interfaces, such as Excel and PDF forms. Because Winshuttle technologies are flexible and can easily be applied to virtually any SAP process, companies gain comprehensive visibility into service operations and can better develop, market, sell, and deliver more profitable service offerings while increasing customer loyalty.
Watch the Winshuttle Designer Demo
Winshuttle Designer is a business user tool for creating forms and workflows for automating processes without programming. Combined with the integrated workflow engine and SAP interaction, many processes across your business can be automated and optimized. Watch the demo to see how it works.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies for service processes
- Boost service revenue with closed-loop marketing and sales by analyzing the installed base, driving marketing campaigns, and converting leads into new contracts
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing a differentiated customer service experience across multiple channels
- Reduce operational costs by giving service teams unified access to customer-facing processes and information
- Optimize service parts business with complete visibility and coordination across service parts activities
- Align operational processes and systems across the entire service network to obtain accurate and timely information from key sources within the extended business network and to optimize after-sales service
10 Ways Excel Drives More Value from your SAP Investment
This white paper highlights 10 ways Winshuttle's tools and applications utilize Microsoft Office applications and allow you to optimize your SAP investment. Whether you're the CIO, the leader of an SAP competency center or a business process owner looking for more effective ways to manage your SAP operations, the benefits outlined in this white paper are realized by the reduction of SAP operational costs, delivering across the board efficiencies and accelerating top and bottom line improvements.