SAP Forms for Offline Processes
Easily create offline forms for SAP transactions
Winshuttle provides SAP business analysts and programmers with an easy-to-use and secure solution to create offline forms for SAP transactions. Winshuttle supports SAP data interchange and provides more controlled input options so users can create forms applications that can serve as the front-end for data-intensive transactions.
With Winshuttle, users can create offline forms for SAP applications including:
- Vendor master data creation
- Notification creation
- Sales orders
- Vendor invoices
- Master data creation
- Opportunity management in CRM
Winshuttle supports transaction mapping to web services and support for SAP Business Application Programming Interface (BAPIs), Local Database System (LDBs), and InfoSets. Flexible deployment options including Adobe LiveCycle, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft InfoPath.
Simplify offline data entry and deployment, and reduce SAP programming costs
Companies can implement Winshuttle technologies to empower business users and avoid SAP programming costs. With Winshuttle Transaction, business users can record an offline transaction through the SAP graphical user interface (GUI). They can then publish the transaction as a web service to Winshuttle Server and administrators can manage the deployment process with Winshuttle Central in accordance with IT governance requirements.
Deployment options include Adobe LiveCycle, Microsoft SharePoint, and HTML web pages on hand-held devices such as smart phones or tablet computers. This method of developing offline SAP forms provides several possible applications, including building fit-for-purpose or role-specific user interfaces for SAP.
- What are some of the various options that our company could consider for off-line forms deployment?
- Adobe LiveCycle, Microsoft SharePoint, and HTML web pages on hand-held devices such as smart phones or tablet computers.
- Our company is considering Adobe Interactive Forms for SAP. Are there key differentiators where using Server-enabled PDF forms with Adobe LiveCycle is a better fit for our company?
- Key advantages to a server-enabled approach to offline forms development include:
- Development speed and costs
- Simplicity of forms creation and maintenance
- Ease of form-to-SAP integration
- Support for visual workflow
Additionally, the development time and cost for offline PDF forms is an order of magnitude less with the Server and LiveCycle approach.