Optimize SAP customer master data maintenance across departments
Winshuttle enables business analysts to automate processes to create and change SAP customer master data. The automation provides improved insight and access to the creation and maintenance processes to stakeholders in key departments—such as finance, sales, marketing, and logistics. Users can extract and update customer information with Excel, and Winshuttle technologies integrate with SharePoint workflows to help streamline interdepartmental processes.
Improve data accuracy and reduce costs
Winshuttle’s solutions help companies better coordinate SAP customer master data maintenance processes and avoid repetitive, manual data entry tasks. This improved efficiency helps companies save time and money while also increasing the accuracy and timeliness of their customer records.
Hydro Refines and Accelerates SAP Processes with Winshuttle
"The basic features of Transaction™ are very easy to use, and the advanced features can be learned with just a bit of training. We’re using it more and more every day – we keep discovering new opportunities for time savings in every module."
Thomas Holte, System Consultant, Hydro
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies for SAP customer master data maintenance:
- Improved customer service
- More efficient communication
- Faster payments
- More focused and effective marketing
- More accurate and timely data about the company’s revenue sources
- Do I have to use XD01 to create and XD02 to change my customer information?
- No. Customer information can be changed using any relevant customer master SAP transaction, including VD01, VD02, FK01, FK02, and others.
- How do I extract customer information from SAP using Winshuttle?
- Winshuttle Query enables users to securely extract relevant customer information form SAP.
- Can I extract and upload from the same Excel workbook?
- Yes. Query enables users to extract customer data into a workbook. Winshuttle Transaction enables users to upload updated data from the same workbook.
- Will extracting customer information from affect my SAP system performance?
- No. Query throttles extraction queries so SAP system performance is not affected.
- Can an unauthorized user maintain customers using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.