Automate core HR processes
Facilitate efficiency and savings across the company
Winshuttle technologies facilitate the secure transfer of SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) data between SAP and familiar tools like Excel, Access, and Adobe Forms. HR managers can use these tools to directly import and export HCM data and be assured of the validity and security of the data throughout the process.
HR analysts and business leaders can use Winshuttle technologies to make informed strategic decisions about:
- Forecasted growth
- Hiring and firing
- Employee development
- Employee contributions to company goals
- New strategies to drive success
- Simplify common HCM tasks
5 Ways Excel Accelerates Your Return on SAP HCM Business Processes
There are many ideas for improving business processes, but sometimes these come with additional costs. Conversely, there are many ways to reduce the operational costs associated with an SAP HCM implementation, but these may result in increasing the workload and burden on key resources. Winshuttle believes that with the right Excel-based tools, users can achieve the ideal balance – improved HR business processes and reduced operational costs, all while making their SAP HCM lives easier and more productive.
Winshuttle helps companies save time and money by automating common SAP HCM tasks, including:
- Employee Administration
- Legal reporting
- Global and local regulation
- Winshuttle technologies also enable HR managers to allow workers to manage pieces of their own HR data.Workers can use templates in familiar tools, like Excel, to upload their information into SAP.
Integrate Winshuttle technologies to realize company-wide benefits
- Reduction of business costs
- Easy access to workforce information anywhere, anytime
- Empowerment of employees to enter data, reducing business time and efforts
- Secure automation of processes that handle sensitive data
Winshuttle Pays Off for HR Department at Southwark Council
"Winshuttle does the job of three employees, it’s our workhorse. It’s the perfect clerical worker, as it doesn’t have a hissy fit or sit in the corner and cry; it goes off and gets the job done right"
Susan Biggs, SAP HR Payroll Manager, Southwark Council