Easily create HR/HCM reports
Create reports that can help streamline organizational transitions
Winshuttle Query provides business users with a simple, secure, and flexible way to extract live SAP data and create ad-hoc reports in Excel, Access, or online forms, all without programming expertise. When presented with timely and accurate data in a familiar and easy-to-understand format, business leaders can make more informed operational and strategic decisions. This insight can prove especially helpful in merger and acquisition scenarios when leaders need to understand the complex relationships and interactions among organizations, divisions, position jobs, and staff assignments.
5 Ways Excel Accelerates Your Return on SAP HCM Business Processes
There are many ideas for improving business processes, but sometimes these come with additional costs. Conversely, there are many ways to reduce the operational costs associated with an SAP HCM implementation, but these may result in increasing the workload and burden on key resources. Winshuttle believes that with the right Excel-based tools, users can achieve the ideal balance – improved HR business processes and reduced operational costs, all while making their SAP HCM lives easier and more productive.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to create SAP HR/HCM reports
- Accurate understanding of the operational reporting structure across an organization
- Clear understanding of the costs associated with organizational objects
- Better budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Greater insight to help identify key personnel
- Reduced Costs and accurately adjusted pay scales
- Streamlined allocation strategies
- How can I make changes in my organizational structure based on my report data?
- After the data is extracted with Query, Winshuttle Transaction or the Winshuttle Runner Excel add-in enables users to modify and upload data back into SAP.
- Can I schedule Query Reports to be emailed to a distribution list?
- Yes. Query reports can be scheduled to run unattended and users can choose to send them via email to any number of recipients.
- After I download the data, do I still have to format it in Excel to get it in the order I want?
- No. Query enables users to simply drag and drop the SAP fields into Excel and create a template based on their requirements—this is a one-time process. Users running the report will receive it in the desired format.