Lookup and manage SAP time sheet data more effectively
Winshuttle Query enables users to easily and securely report working times and tasks across the company. Improved time sheet management with Query can help companies ensure the accuracy of compensation, costing, and billing while complying with stringent organizational and governmental regulations. With Winshuttle Transaction or the Winshuttle Runner Excel add-on, users can correct any data discrepancies in Excel and then upload the data directly to SAP.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to manage SAP time sheet data
- Improved scheduling and management of employee time
- Better budgeting and more accurate cost assignments and billing
- Reduced time sheet review time and approvals
- Ensured compliance
- Improved resource allocation
Watch the Winshuttle Query Demo
Winshuttle Query is an SAP data extraction and analysis tool that allows users to securely shuttle live data from the SAP transactional system into Excel for immediate analysis, action and reporting. See how Query enables both developers and business users to easily create, distribute, and maintain content-rich queries with minimal impact on SAP performance. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- What are the different output formats that Query supports?
- Query enables users to download live SAP data on demand directly into Excel, Access, Text, SQL, XML or online and offline forms.
- Can I schedule Query reports to run unattended?
- Yes. Query allows for scheduling and users can save the results in a pre-determined location or choose to send them via email to a list of recipients.
- Can Query extract time sheet information by personnel number?
- Yes. Authorized users can lookup time sheet information by personnel number or any other criteria they select in the design phase of the report.
5 Ways Excel Accelerates Your Return on SAP HCM Business Processes
There are many ideas for improving business processes, but sometimes these come with additional costs. Conversely, there are many ways to reduce the operational costs associated with an SAP HCM implementation, but these may result in increasing the workload and burden on key resources. Winshuttle believes that with the right Excel-based tools, users can achieve the ideal balance – improved HR business processes and reduced operational costs, all while making their SAP HCM lives easier and more productive.