Access SAP PM notification data more efficiently
Optimize plant performanceWinshuttle Query enables users to extract timely SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) notification data quickly and easily. With Query, users can view SAP PM notification data in an easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet or a web-based form. This improved access to timely SAP data helps companies keep plant output and performance at maximum levels. In addition, Winshuttle Central and Transaction enable users to use web-based forms or Excel spreadsheets to create a complete workflow around PM notification.
An example workflow might be:
- Download notification requests for a user and send that user a message
- Allow the user to make updates to the notification tasks
- Upload the updated notifications back into SAP or release them
Watch the Winshuttle Query Demo
Winshuttle Query is an SAP data extraction and analysis tool that allows users to securely shuttle live data from the SAP transactional system into Excel for immediate analysis, action and reporting. See how Query enables both developers and business users to easily create, distribute, and maintain content-rich queries with minimal impact on SAP performance. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Can I apply run-time variables to a Query script to allow users to view their own notifications?
- Yes. Query enables users to apply fixed or dynamic criteria for download. During run time, they can supply values of the variables and retrieve their desired output.
- Can I apply my own workflows in Central?
- Yes. Central provides support for custom workflows. Users can create these workflows with workflow authoring tools like Nintex and deploy them on the Central site.
Watch the Winshuttle Transaction Demo
See how Winshuttle Transaction makes it easy for virtually any user to securely record the steps to complete any SAP transaction and map to Excel or other familiar application. This template can then be used to automate any process, while using native SAP security and authorizations. Transaction can also create a web service based on a recorded transaction. Watch the demo to see how it works.