Work more efficiently with SAP Sales Distribution data
Winshuttle technologies enable users to integrate data from SAP Sales Distribution modules and simplify SAP data uploads and downloads. Using Excel-based templates, users can manage SAP Sales Distribution data from a familiar interface, which helps companies save time and money spent on the production process.
Under Armour Improves SAP Master Data Loading with Winshuttle
"Prior to using Winshuttle, we would need 550 to 600 person-hours to transfer the data from our product development system into SAP. Now we have it down to 112 hours, meaning that the entire process takes just two days instead of 10."
Steve Walker, Manager of Supply Chain Systems, Under Armour
Winshuttle technologies enable faster, more accurate updates to SAP data
Business leaders can easily generate reports based on real-time data so they can more effectively:
- Manage sales order creation and pricing condition updates
- Identify ways to improve order-to-cash business processes
- Source materials for customer inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Enhance day-sales-outstanding to improve and accelerate A/R processing and cash flow
- Winshuttle technologies can significantly improve the ease of use of standard SAP Sales Distribution transactions, such as create and/or modify purchase orders (ME21N and ME22N). A broad base of business users can easily conduct these transactions with minimal programming expertise, helping companies to accelerate order-to-cash ROI.
Optimizing SAP for Order-to-Cash
Companies that use SAP for Order-to-Cash processing face specific challenges in their effort to achieve the Perfect Order. This paper discusses the requirements and benefits of the Perfect Order and examines how Winshuttle solutions can help SAP customers optimize their O2C processing.