Security and data governance for your SAP system
- Easily create and maintain a wide variety of data governance processes
- Adhere to your SAP and organizational-level security requirements while easing auditing processes
- Simplify the management set up and routing change requests to different stakeholders
- Rapidly identify and resolve data quality issues before they interrupt your business
Data governance ensures that your ERP data can be trusted and that staff can be made accountable for any adverse consequences of poor data. Poorly maintained ERP data can be traced to inefficient data quality controls, from data creation through transaction completion. Due to SAP programming complexities – implementing effective data governance is challenging. Furthermore, as business requirements change due to evolving market needs, governance policies and existing data must also adapt.
Winshuttle’s solutions enable business users to nix data errors well before they lead to multimillion-dollar mistakes, severed customer relations and lost business opportunities. Winshuttle’s platform adheres to each company’s SAP and organizational-level security requirements, while recording all data changes to allow for easy auditing. They also make it simple to migrate 3rd party datasets to SAP. Additionally, Winshuttle supports creation of role-based, traceable governance processes that route change requests to different stakeholders for input, review and approval, thus providing complete accountability each step of the way.
- Creation and maintenance of role-based data movement processes: Use drag-and-drop components to quickly create or adapt existing data movement workflows to changing business requirements.
- Governance traceability: Gain performance insights and ensure complete accountability with audit trails for every SAP master data transaction.
- Intelligent change-request routing: Easily set up and manage routing change requests to different stakeholders for rule-driven actions, including input, review and approval.
- Proactive, automated data movement monitoring: Rapidly identify and resolve data migration issues before they impede business operations with automated workflows that allow for complete monitoring of all master and transactional data movement
Under Armour Improves SAP Master Data Loading with Winshuttle
"Prior to using Winshuttle, we would need 550 to 600 person-hours to transfer the data from our product development system into SAP. Now we have it down to 112 hours, meaning that the entire process takes just two days instead of 10."
Steve Walker, Manager of Supply Chain Systems, Under Armour