Leverage smart interfaces and powerful data validation
- Eliminate data entry errors before uploading data to SAP
- Leverage seamless point of entry validation across the organization
- Enforce business rules both inside and outside of SAP
- Empower business teams to author and adapt data validation rules in half the time it takes ABAP and Basis developers
Users submitting data requests in unstructured formats without any enforcement of validation rules lead to big data problems. This ultimately leads to influx of dirty data resulting in poor operational results and decisions. Overcoming these challenges typically require “Big Solutions” These big solutions involve rigorous and expensive projects, steep investments in IT resources and very long periods of change management.
Winshuttle allows IT to delegate ownership and maintenance of data back to the business. It allows the rapid creation of lean solutions which leverage data validation rules for all SAP master data and transactional data. Leveraging smart interfaces such as MS excel and web-forms Winshuttle validates all data requests at the point of entry against rules both inside and outside of SAP.
SAP master data and transactional data objects are rigorously tested at multiple validation stages, including pre-validation at data entry and simulated transaction. Therefore, virtually no time is required for validating and cleansing the data at the actual upload stage. Placing the SAP data validation task with the transaction originator not only reduces the work downstream, but also allows the user with specific knowledge of the SAP data object to ensure that it correctly meets business process requirements.
- Rigorous review: Multi-step validation process ensures that data entry errors are identified and resolved before master data is uploaded to your SAP system.
- Point of entry rules enforcement: Validation rules are easily enforced at each point of data entry as users across your organization create and update master data.
- Rule enforcement inside and outside of SAP: Validation occurs not only with existing SAP system business rules, but also with rules that authors place at the point of data entry.
- Line of business rule authorship: Working with IT functional business teams can author and adapt data validation rules in half the time it takes “big solutions” developers.
Under Armour Improves SAP Master Data Loading with Winshuttle
"Prior to using Winshuttle, we would need 550 to 600 person-hours to transfer the data from our product development system into SAP. Now we have it down to 112 hours, meaning that the entire process takes just two days instead of 10."
Steve Walker, Manager of Supply Chain Systems, Under Armour